Danny Miranda’s Questions Database:
- What do you worship?
- What makes you happy?
- What was the best moment from your year?
- If I pray for you, what should I pray for?
- What’s your keystone habit?
- Who are your heroes?
- What would need to happen for in 10 years’ time and think these 10 years have been a success?
- What is your strategy for learning? (Amazon hiring question, via Noah Kagan)
- If you could write down one question on your bedside and have the answer tomorrow morning, what would that be?
- What is the one activity or person that makes you happiest in the world? (Via Pomp)
- If you knew you only had 1 year left on this Earth, what would you change about your life and why? (Spark game, 11:30 https://www.youtube.come/watch?y=7hrSj5qkHy4)
- What do you feel like you’ve mastered and what do you feel like you’re still learning?
- What’s a question you would ask at dinner to a stranger?
- What does the hero of your story want? (Donald Miller)
- What are you bringing into the world that wasn’t there before? (Donald Miller)
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? (Tony Robbins)
- What are the things you do to keep yourself happy and moving forward every day? (Stephen J. Dubner)
- If you had a time machine, where and when would you travel to? (Stephen J. Dubner)
- Name, identify, or describe the opponent in your life. What is the adversity you’ve consistently had to overcome? (Radio Rahim)
- What values are non-negotiable for you?
- What is the most important decision you’ve made and why?
- How did you develop (X) trait?
- What is your superpower?
- What do you wish your superpower was?
- For meeting a stranger: how do you spend your time? Instead of “what do you do?” (Khe Hy)
Side note: Below’s my interview with Danny who I believe is the world’s most underrated podcaster
James Clear’s questions from his newsletter:
“Really Good Questions” (a project by Sharath Kuruganty)